Sunday, October 7, 2012

You guessed it.. more hibiscus!

Told you you'd be seeing it again! This is by far, my FAVORITE manicure I've ever done.

*sigh* just beautiful isn't it? My pointer fingernail had just broken off so I wasn't inspired to do anything too great, I was rather angry. I'm still fighting peeling and cracking nails and it's so frustrating. So anyway, it ended up being epic anyway. Awww yeaaaa. The base was Essie Blanc and I created the blue flower using Essie Bikini So Teeny with accents of Essie Aruba Blue and I created the red flower using Sonia Kashuk Tango Mango with accents of Essie Ole' Caliente. The leaves were Wet n' Wild Craze Jade with Wet n' Wild Craze Morbid on top. Oh, and the gorgeous matte affect was achieved with NYC Matte Top Coat.

I can't say enough about this manicure. I really loved it. Also, in the background is my old car's steering wheel. Makes me nostalgic. My boyfriend bought me a new car for my 22nd birthday last month and I cried a little giving up my Suzie Q, my first car ever. (can't find a photo of her right now, I'll likely edit with one soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment