Monday, October 8, 2012

Spun Sugar Manicure

I was very excited to try this manicure, though I did continue to put it off for a while. This post is a recent one. I JUST did this manicure. I'm not sure how willing to do it again I will be, seeing as it was super messy lol but fun!

 I began with a base color of Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Wild Orchid.

For the "sugar" I used Sephora by OPI Caffeine Fix. I've included the in between photos so you can see how messy!

 After cleanup, using Q-tips and a makeup brush dipped in 100% acetone.

Then here after I used Seche Vite to seal it all in! :)

To accomplish this manicure, I used the tutorial video here. I loved the idea of this manicure and hers turned out really nice so I had to try it! I kept procrastinating but finally I just sat down and did it. It's surprisingly long lasting and chip resistant. Yay! Now this girl is hitting the sheets for her 0900, 3 hour class and then another after that for 4 hours! Yikes x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment