Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pokeballs?

Alright, I will just say now that this manicure was not intended to resemble Pokeballs.

The base color was MASH Cherry (I know I've mentioned this before and forgot to explain. MASH is a brand sold on Amazon here that I have some experience with. They were selling a mini bottle set of scented neons and I just couldn't help myself!) Okay, moving on. The white color is Essie Blanc and the line details I free handed with a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black. I didn't entirely like how it turned out, when I peeled the tape off the white left ragged lines. So I tried to fix this blooper with black lines. Whilst I was doing this my boyfriend, seated slightly behind me on the couch, started chuckling.

It didn't take my long to realize I'd just created Pokeball fingertips! Not even straight edged ones at that! Oh well, it was still fun and actually was a conversation starter so that made it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment