Monday, October 8, 2012

Rainy Days and Politics

Now before I scare you off with the "p" word, lemme clarify. I HATE politics. I keep my opinion to myself for the most part. All I'm saying is there are more than 2 parties running with eligible candidates.... people tend to forget that.



As for the rainy day part, good god it's pouring outside! It's crazy! I had to walk home from my college in the downpour because I forgot my umbrella and NO WAY was I staying there any longer after my first 3 hour class and then my last 4 hour class! YUK!

Also, it's been one of these kind of days:





And yes, yes I am one of those people eagerly awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse with my shiny firearms and ammunition ;) No classes tomorrow, so this girl is being lazy and not touching any homework tonight! See you guys tomorrow :P


No comments:

Post a Comment