Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sticks n' Stones!

*squeeeeeeeeee*!!! Seriously. I've been trying to get Sticks n' Stones from NinjaPolish.com for forever! They were always sold out. So when I finally got it I was so thrilled yayyyyy! My first experiment with it wasn't anything to write home about, but I loved it anyway.

I made a gradient starting with Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Wild Orchid and made the fade with Maybelline Colorshow Impeccable Greys. Grey is actually my FAVORITE color, so to find this particular shade made me very happy. It's hard to find a cute grey. Anyway, Sticks n' Stones! I only applied a super light coat here, unsure how I'd like it. I LOVED it. I actually added 2 more coats after this photo and a day later to preserve the mani a little longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment