Thursday, April 4, 2013

Been a while, eh?

So.. where do I start?! It has been a while since I posted, and for the few followers I have, I'm sorry! My reason is that my nails all broke off and my cuticles and surrounding skin got dry and painful so acetone and polish hurt too much to apply! I also suffered a few burns right below my finger nails that were hideous and I didn't want to photograph my nails with them there LOL.

Now then, I've decided to pull from my archives for posts and to show you exactly the brutal shape my nails are in right now.

To start:

Swatch of ZOYA Akyra.


Swatch of ZOYA Ki

Swatch of O.P.I. Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Leopard with O.P.I. Don't Pretzel My Buttons with Revlon French Roast and Orly Liquid Vinyl. Topped with Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment