Monday, February 4, 2013

Dotted.. stripes?

Hey guys! One post for you today :) I decided to try PackaPunchPolish's Polka Dot Stripes Nail Art Tutorial. Click the first link for her blog, and the second for the tutorial :) Mine didn't turn out nearly as nice, as I was in quite a hurry! But I love how fun this design is. Check it out:



The white is Sinful Colors Snow Me White. The dots were the following polishes in order from cuticle to tip: OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, Zoya Ki, OPI Russian Navy (yes, I FINALLY got a bottle!), and Zoya Akyra. This was a rather time consuming mani, despite my haste. My striping tape also seemed to have bled into my pinky! I used the blue roll from the striping tape pack you can purchase from Amazon.com for $2.

I've had a lot of people ask me what top and base coats I use. I always, always use OPI Nail Envy as a base and Seche Vite as my top coat. :)


That's all I have for you today! Thanks for looking :)


No comments:

Post a Comment