Thursday, April 4, 2013

Firearms... finally making an appearance?! Really now?

My Walther P22 :)

Me shooting the M14.

Me shooting the M14 again.

What is this... actual firearms on the Blog? Who would've thought?! Haha. Okay, so I made my blog with the intention to post both my love of firearms AND nailart. I haven't had the chance to add any firearms action because I frankly haven't been to the range in quite a while. This is from a few weeks ago. My boyfriend and I spent a freezing cold day bundled up, shooting rifles and shotguns.

My first time shooting the Mossberg 12G shotty.
It was a rather fun day! The circled holes on the shotgun target are mine, I shared the target with a random dude because the RSOs (range safety officers) were shutting down the range within a half hour. So we tried to get in as much shooting as possible. Anyways... more posting coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment