Friday, November 16, 2012

It's been a while and contest winner!

I'm so so sorry it's been a while since I posted! I've been so busy the past few weeks it's overwhelming and quite annoying! Anyway, you may remember this blog post I put up a little while ago to try to win this contest on Veronica's blog! Well, I won! :) I never win anything so I was really very excited!

I received my prize in the mail really quickly,

Color Club Wild and Willing, China Glaze Bahamian Escape, Nina Ultra Pro Molten Gold, Revlon Whimsical, and Seche Vite


 With this great letter inside:
:)

I ended up using only 3 of the polishes from the collection for my first mani with them.

Color Club Wild and Willing, China Glaze Bahamian Escape, and Nina Ultra Pro Molten Gold.

So I got to work right away on creating a mani with my prize polishes! This was also the first time I've ever owned a China Glaze (GASP) I LOVE it! I was also very busy with writing papers and being generally flustered with homework and tests so I didn't have time to really sit there for a few hours like I like to and come up with something grand. I liked what I came up with, I just wish I'd had more time to get my creative juices flowing. This is what I did:

I used China Glaze Bahamian Escape on all my fingers, with an accent nail of Color Club's Wild and Willing. I used Nina Ultra Pro Molten Gold with plate BM15 to stamp and topped off all nails with my already opened bottle of Seche Vite (saving my prize bottle until I need it ;P)



I enjoy how sheer the stamp came out, but it also made it near impossible to get a good, visible photo. It's very delicate and pretty. I enjoyed this mani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment