Friday, November 9, 2012

Gradient Fail

So, I know it has been a while since I posted.. but I have a new camera and I'm able to post nail art again! :D this week has been hectic. 4 research papers due and 2 midterms. Crazyyyyyy. So I haven't had time to sit down and really get into a mani like I like to do. But I'm still going to post this cause I like the texture that came from it.

I used, Essie Aruba Blue, Essie Go Overboard and Essie Ole Caliente for the gradient. I put this gradient on top of SinfulColors Snow Me White. I decided to top it off with NYC Matte Me Crazy. The texture is awesome! It looks like Easter eggshells you color! So neat :)

It didn't turn out to be a clean and nice mani, but it's funky so I'll keep it :) I also used a striper brush for the white line across using SinfulColors Snow Me White.

This is the sponge I used, just a regular makeup wedge.



That's it for today! Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment